Departing from Collioure, set off to explore the region with our tourist coaches for day trips. Our tours are designed to help you discover the region over the course of a day at the main destinations:
- BARCELONA in free formula or accompanied, it is the ideal solution to discover the capital of Catalonia without the stress and inconvenience of driving in big cities.
- Our freedoms tours (LIBERTE and LBERTE +) drop you off in the center of Barcelona (next to the Ramblas) to allow you to discover the city according to your desires and priorities.
- CADAQUES and COSTA BRAVA: Outing to discover the little Spanish sister of Collioure. The village of Cadaques is a typical Catalan fishing village, refuge of the artist Salvador DALI. Morning access to Cadaques by boat from Spain and return by coach to enjoy the beautiful panoramas that the Bay of Roses offers us.
- LITTLE YELLOW TRAIN OF CERDAGNE: The yellow train of Cerdagne, the famous Catalan canary is a rail link linking Villefranche de Conflent to Latour de Carol, a true umbilical cord connecting the plain of Rousillon to Cerdagne. For more than an hour you will enjoy the magnificent panoramas offered by the yellow train route between Villefranche de Conflent and Mont-Louis, via the Gisclar bridge and the Séjourné viaduct.Guided tour of the Cerdan Plateau: Font-Romeu, its hermitage and its pre-Olympic city, Saillagouse, Bourg Madame, Llivia (stop: free lunch). At the end of the day, stop at the medieval village of Villefranche deConflent. In the setting of its ramparts you will find small craft shops like the famous witches of Villefranche.
- THE FIGUERAS - ROSAS MARKET: Explore the Costa Brava for the day. During free time in the morning, enjoy Figueras, its capital, renowned for its picturesque market, fashionable shops and famous DALI Museum. Continue to the coast for a free afternoon of your choice (think of the swimsuit).Enjoy the beaches of the bay of Rosas and the charm of its ramparts, where you can discover the canals and beaches of Empuriabrava, the Catalan Venice and the largest marina in Europe.
- Also shopping trips to PAS DE LA CASE, LE PERTHUS, LA GRAN JUNQUERA take place regularly to avoid the hassle of traffic.
- On July 14th, come with us to admire the FIREWORKS OF CARCASSONNE .
- Information and registration directly with the tourist office
- Minimum prices: 11 €
- Maximum rate: 55 €
- Supplement from Collioure / Port Vendres (€ 3 per person)
- Baby rates (0 to 3 years free)
- Child rates (4 to 11 years old)
Contact information :
For more information, you can check out ATV
page with their excursion videos.