CLOSED NOVEMBER 2020
The current Salvador Dalí House Museum was the painter's only stable residence; the place where he lived and worked regularly until the death of his wife Gala in 1982, when he moved to Púbol .
In 1930, Salvador Dalí moved into a small fisherman's cottage in Portlligat. From this initial construction, he gradually created a house. "Each new impetus in our life corresponds to a new cell, a new room".
last entry 50 min before closing Timetable :
- from 12/01/20 to 12/24/20: 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- from 12/26/20 to 01/10/21: 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- from 01/11/21 to 02/11/21: CLOSED
- from 12/02/21 to 28/02/21: from 10:30 am to 6 pm
- from 03/01/21 to 12/31/21: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Closed on January 1, December 25
- Individual rate (Maison & Oliveraie) - reservation required: € 14
- Reduced price - student, over 65 (Maison & Oliveraie) - reservation required: € 8
- Individual price (Olive grove): 7 €
- Reduced price (Olive grove): 5 €