The path of Fauvism is a cultural experience in which you will live in the summer of 1905 and the luminous history of the birth of Fauvism in Collioure.
An exciting exploration in an open-air museum that will allow you to understand how under this midday light, these painters made their colors sing to create works of striking colors, today known around the world.
The path of Fauvism is also the discovery of this village which "from one of the most important fishing port of Roussillon" became during the 20th century, "The City of Painters".
For residents of the Occitanie region , take advantage of the Occitanie region's offer to benefit from a leisure offer at reduced prices!
- The EvasiO'culture Pass allows you to benefit from a reduced rate on the leisure offer by ordering a train ticket. On the "Chemin du fauvisme" walk , enjoy a price of € 5 instead of € 7!
Provide a mask, a mask can be given if necessary.
Languages of the visit:
English and Spanish on request.
Booking online above or by phone: 04 68 82 15 47
House of Fauvism (10 Rue de la Prud'Homie, 66190 Collioure).
- Every Monday at 10 a.m. (duration 1h15)
- Every Friday at 3.30 p.m. (duration 1h15)
Arrive 5 minutes before
- Normal: 7 €
- Unemployed person and heritage pass: 5 €
- Child from 8 to 12 years old: 2 €
- Family pack: € 15
Reservation cannot be canceled