Specialist in the history of cinema, Catherine BLIN takes you in the footsteps of
This Ciné stroll aims to present Collioure in an original light, through a cinematographic journey through the films that were shot there, in natural settings, between 1955 and 2009.
The filming locations (beach, alleys ...), the view of the filmmakers on Collioure, the careers of actors and actresses; some of which have become very famous, are all themes addressed during this walk.Many anecdotes that have punctuated the making of these films will punctuate this visit.
The walk ends with an aperitif at the Templars where many documents on these films are shown.
It is strongly encouraged to book the movie tour in advance on the internet to avoid delaying the departure of the visit at 3 p.m.
List of films selected:
- Caroline Chérie's son by Jean Devaivre with Brigitte Bardot and Jean-Claude Pascal
- The Spanish feast by Jean-Jacques Vierne with Peter Van Eyck and Daliah Lavi
- And Satan leads the ball of Grisha Dabat and Roger Vadim with Catherine Deneuve and Jacques Perrin
- The Little Bather by Robert Dhéry with Robert Dhéry, Colette Brosset and Michel Galabru
- I forgot to tell youby Laurent Vinas-Raymond with Omar Sharif and Emilie Dequenne
- I am happy that my mother is alive by Claude Miller with Vincent Rottiers
Provisions related to COVID-19:
Health pass required
The maximum number of participants is 9 people (10 with the accompanying person).
The accompanying person will be equipped with a mask and the participants must come with their masks
Hydro-alcoholic gel will be made available to participants
Language of the visit:
Tourist Office, Place du 18 Juin COLLIOURE
Tuesday August 10 at 3 p.m.
Tuesday August 24 at 3 p.m.
Price: 12 €
Terms of cancelation :
Reservation non cancellable, non refundable.
In the event of cancellation by the Tourist Office, reimbursement will be made by transfer via your RIB and your proof of reservation.
For further ...