A specialist in the history of cinema, Catherine BLIN takes you on the trail of films shot in Collioure
This Cine stroll aims to present Collioure in an original way, through a cinematographic journey through the films that were shot, in natural settings, between 1955 and 2009.
The filming locations (beach, alleys ...), the filmmakers' view of Collioure, the career of actors and actresses; some of which have become very famous, are all topics covered during this walk. Many anecdotes which enamelled the realization of these films will punctuate this visit.
The walk ends at the library of Collioure where many documents on these films are projected.
List of selected films:
- The son of Caroline Cherie Jean Devaivre with Brigitte Bardot and Jean-Claude Pascal
- The Spanish holiday of Jean-Jacques Vierne with Peter Van Eyck and Daliah Lavi
- And Satan leads the ball of Grisha Dabat and Roger Vadim with Catherine Deneuve and Jacques Perrin
- Robert Dhéry's little bather with Robert Dhéry, Colette Brosset and Michel Galabru
- I forgot to tell you Laurent Vinas-Raymond with Omar Sharif and Emilie Dequenne
- I'm happy that my mother is alive with Claude Miller with Vincent Rottiers
Language of the visit:
Tourist Office, Place du 18 Juin COLLIOURE
Tuesday 09 July at 15:30
Wednesday, July 17 at 15:30
Tuesday, August 06 at 15:30
Tuesday, August 20 at 15:30
Normal rate: 9 €
Heritage Pass Price: € 5
Ado rate (from 13 to 17 years old): 5 €
Child rate (from 8 to 12 years old): 2 €
Family rate (2 adults + 2 children): 15 €
Terms of cancelation :
Reservation not cancellable, non refundable.
In case of cancellation by the Tourist Office, the refund will be made by transfer via your RIB and your booking receipt.