The winemaker Dominique Recasens makes you discover his vineyards and his wine estate located on the heights of Collioure.
After a hike punctuated by many anecdotes about the particular work of the vineyard in Collioure and the job of cooperating winemaker, you are invited to close this morning with a tasting and a meal.
The food and wine pairing offers typical Catalan dishes and PDO Collioure wines.
Language of the visit:
Meeting place :
Coll d'En Calvo, 66190 COLLIOURE
Latitude: 42.514528 | Longitude: 3.064333 (42 ° 30'52.3 "N - 3 ° 03'51.6" E)
- Sunday 07 July at 10am (duration 3h)
- Sunday, July 14 at 10am (duration 3h)
- Sunday, July 21st at 10am (duration 3h)
- Sunday, July 28 at 10am (duration 3h)
- Sunday, August 4th at 10am (duration 3h)
- Sunday, August 11 at 10am (duration 3h)
- Sunday 18 August at 10am (duration 3h)
- Sunday, August 25 at 10h (duration 3h)
Adult: 42 €
Child (under 18 years old): 20 €
Number of participants :
6 people maximum
Reservation not cancellable, non refundable.
In case of cancellation by the Tourist Office (for weather or other reasons), the refund will be made by transfer via your RIB (and your proof of reservation).
The consumption of alcohol is prohibited to the minor.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health.