CLOISTER OF DOMINICANS

Contact us

Phone
The cloister of the Dominicans lived several places of life before returning to Collioure. This cloister was bought by an antique dealer during the year 1927, then was installed in Anglet in the Basque Country. It will finally be reappropriated by the City of Collioure in 1992 by his reachat. It was installed in Pams Park in 1995.

It is open to visit for the Heritage Days

  • Listed or registered (CNMHS)

Adress

Jardin du Musée Peské
66190 COLLIOURE

Contact us

Language(s)

  • french
 Fermer