(economist, writer, member of the French Academy).
• TITOUAN LAMAZOU: Winner of the Vendée Globe, observer artist in love with our horizons ...
• Guy BRASSEUR: Max Planck Institute for Meteorology, Hamburg and National Center for Atmospheric Research, NCAR-Boulder USA: "Atmosphere-Ocean Interactions and Global Warming"
• Serge PLANES: Director of the CRIOBE Laboratory, scientific leader of the Tara Pacific Mission, University of Perpignan Via Domitia: "The Tara Pacific Mission, an international collaboration at the service of biodiversity"
42N-42S * Peter DAVIES: University of Tasmania, Australia: "History of the Reference Level of the Sea - Australia and France"
• François BRUN: Bottled diving, Roussillon underwater: "330 m under the sea"
17:45 - 19:00
• 42N-42S * Two short documentaries - Vulnerable Species:
o 42 S Catherine PETTMANN and Matt NEWTON: Rummin Productions, Australia: "namanu rruni - Albatross Island (Albatross Island)" Winner of the "Best Wildlife Conservation Film", New York 2018; translation and dubbing in French by Eva COUGNON.
Signing session + free public-researcher exchanges
Thursday 4th July
• Installation of student posters
• Wolfgang LUDWIG: Director of the CEFREM laboratory, University of Perpignan Via Domitia: "Fluvial inputs: vectors of the repercussion of global changes in the Mediterranean Sea"
• Vincent LAUDET: Director of the ARAGO Laboratory of Banyuls "Pollutants and Biodiversity"
• Eric GUILYARDI: Oceanographer and climatologist, Pierre Simon Laplace Institute, CNRS: "The Ocean, guardian of climate balances and actor of slow variations"
• Intervention of Jacques MANYA, Mayor of Collioure: "The responsibility of the daily reality"
42N-42S * Readings in music and pictures:
42 N: Voice: Liliane COLENSON, Marie-France COURTIN, Isabelle LOCHARD, music: Emmanuel LARANGE (oboe): "Woman and the Sea"
• Pierre LARROUTUROU, economist, writer: "The France-climate pact to finance the ecological transition in France and Africa"
• Gilles BOEUF: Professor at Sorbonne University, President of the Scientific Council of the French Agency for Biodiversity, former President of the National Museum of Natural History, Visiting Professor at the Collège de France: "Biodiversity of the Ocean"
• Erik ORSENNA : Academician of Letters (Books with Isabelle AUTISSIER "Salut au grand sud", "To go through the North", among other essays on Water)
• 42N-42S * Shows:Sounds and Music:
o 42 S Peter DAVIES and Dean STEVENSON: University of Tasmania, Australia: "Ode Fragmented to the Ocean"
Signing session + free public-researcher exchanges
Friday, July 5th
• Philippe KERHERVE: CEFREM Laboratory, University of Perpignan Via Domitia: "The problem of marine litter at the local level: the case of the Eastern Pyrenees"
• Elisabeth FALIEX: Laboratory CEFREM, University of Perpignan Via Domitia: "The Eel, marker and champion of ocean migration in danger"
• Hélène HEBERT, Research Director at the French Atomic Energy and Alternative Energies Commission:"Tsunamis in the Mediterranean: what are the risks and what means of prevention and warning? "
Amphitheater of the Arago Laboratory, Banyuls sur Mer
Introduction of the session:
• Vincent LAUDET, Director of the Oceanological Observatory of Banyuls-sur-Mer
• Jean-Michel SOLE, Mayor of Banyuls-sur-Mer
• Hervé MOREAU: CNRS research director at the Oceanological Observatory of Banyuls-sur-Mer, Deputy Scientific Director CNRS-INSB: "An ocean of microbes and the carbon cycle"
• Gaby GORSKI: Research Director emeritus CNRS, Institute of the Sea of Villefranche sur Mer. Coordinator within the Tara-Océan Research Federation:"Snow and CO2 sequestration"
• Visit aquarium (limited to 25 people, on reservation) or Free exchange with researchers (around a drink / Cafeteria OOB)
• Daniel PAULY: Institute for the Oceans and Fisheries, Vancouver, Canada: "Marine Biology, Ecosystems, Impacts of Fishing on Marine Reserves"
• Philippe LENFANT: CEFREM Laboratory, University of Perpignan Via Domitia: "Ecological restoration and fishery resources"
Meal La Ganote, with the public, in Banyuls.
• Event to be specified / Banyuls sur Mer
• Jazz Night at Collioure Harbor: The Big Band Harlem Nights
Saturday, July 6th
• Jean-François GHIGLIONE: Research Director CNRS at the Oceanological Observatory of Banyuls-sur-Mer: "Plastic pollution of the oceans: how to reverse the situation?"
• Catherine JEANDEL: Research Director CNRS, Labo LEGOS Paul Sabatier University, Toulouse-Observatoire Midi Pyrénées: "Ocean, Natural Balances and Anthropogenic Disturbances"
• Carole BLANCHARD: BAE-LBBM laboratory, University of Perpignan via Dominitia: "Micro-pollutants, anthropogenic emissions to the oceans"
• SEA PLASTICS - Presentation and projection of the film "Invisible pollution" (theme: microplastics) Presence of the laboratory boat in Collioure Bay
• 42N-42S * Comedy Show
42 N Peter DAVIES, Anne BOUCHICOT and Jean BARSACQ: "Simulation of rising water levels following global warming"
16: 00-18: 45, at the Cultural Center
• Introduction by Michel MOLY, Chairman of the Marine Park Management Board, Round Table: "How to preserve the marine environment?" testimony of the Cerbère-Banyuls Marine Nature Reserve (Olivier Musard, Director) and the Marine Park of the Gulf of Lion (Hervé MAGNIN, Director)
• Maurice PORTICHE, former French Ambassador, CEO of CItélum Chine (EDF subsidiary): "After what, what sustainable solutions for our adaptation to climate change?", From Beijing
Designation of the best poster (award ceremony)
• CLOSURE:Conclusions and perspectives by Elisabeth BLANC-CASSAGNE, Xavier PY, Guy BRASSEUR, Vincent LAUDET and Jacques MANYA
8:30 pm, at the cultural center
• Screening of the film by Philippe SINTES: "Beyond the Polynesian coral reefs, La Vie", with LAMBERT Wilson and Serge PLANES