Discover the heights of the Côte Vermeille by electric scooter .
Nicolas de Valles'Ride takes you to explore the most beautiful landscapes to combine sport, tourism and pleasure!
Beyond a scooter ride, Nicolas tells you the story of the signal towers , of the vermeille coast and you will discover breathtaking views.
You will be on the heights of the vermeille coast and will enjoy breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea, passing by the unmissable sites of Collioure, the vineyards, the bay of Collioure, the bell tower and the lighthouse (in low season) and the Fort Saint Elme . A stop will be made in front of the Madeloc Tower to enjoy a panoramic view of the vermeille coast.
To end this getaway, you have the option of going to the "unusual" restaurant, a restaurant facing the sea for € 18 instead of € 25 (except July and August).
Sporty hiking? Nature ? Adventure? Nicolas adapts according to the group's wishes ! The easiest way is to try.
A wonderful tourist trip to test for an unusual scooter experience!
Language of the visit:
Meeting place :
- Avenue Carignan, 66190 Collioure at the casino parking lot
Times and prices:
- From 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- From 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Flexible hours according to demand (if the higher times are not suitable: just book one of the above slots, we will see together with the guide to meet your schedule wish).
- Prices: 40 €, unusual restaurant option: + 18 €
- From 12 years old
- Full activity duration: 1h30
- Theme: "Electric scooter ride on the vermeille coast between land and sea" (65% path, 35% road)
- 3 people minimum, up to 5 people
- The guide adapts the circuit to the group level
- Equipment provided: an electric scooter, helmet, gloves, knee pads, elbow pads
- Participants are free to bring their own equipment (helmet, gloves, knee pads, elbow pads).
- In the event of cancellation by the Tourist Office (for weather or other reasons), the reimbursement will be made by transfer via your RIB (and your proof of reservation).
- Recommendations: Remember to take sun protection, a hat and to be well shod (e).
- The electric scooter, as well as the equipment is disinfected in the evening for use the next day
- The scooter is only used once per person per day, as well as the equipment provided
- For the moment the mask is not compulsory during the service