We look forward to seeing you on October 16, 17 and 18 in wine immersion
with Dominique Recasens as part of the Fascinating weekend in Collioure
The winemaker Dominique Recasens makes you discover his vines and his wine property located on the heights of Collioure.
After a 1.5 hour hike punctuated by many anecdotes on the particular work of the vineyard in Collioure and the profession of cooperative winegrower, you are invited to end this morning with a tasting of Banyuls accompanied by anchovies on the estate. The morning ends with a food and wine pairing(starter, main course, dessert) composed of typical Catalan dishes and PDO Collioure wines. Dogs must be kept on a leash.
The activity takes place from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Language of the visit:
Meeting place :
- Enter in Google maps "Collège d'En Calvo, 66190 COLLIOURE":
take exit 14 (Collioure Center / Collioure-Le Rimbau), then take the D86, then take the direction of Rimbau, the exact location is at an intersection of the D86 where you can park your car, otherwise by typing in google maps "Collège d'En Calvo, 66190 COLLIOURE".
Exact GPS coordinates: Latitude: 42.514528 | Longitude: 3.064333 (42 ° 30'52.3 "N - 3 ° 03'51.6" E)
- TheFriday 16 and / or Saturday 17 and / or Sunday 18 October at 10 a.m. (duration 5 hours)
- Registration at the latest the day before before 2 p.m.
Prices: 52 €
Equipment to provide:
Wearing a mask is recommended.
Bring good shoes, a hat and water.
Number of participants :
6 people maximum
Reservation non cancellable, non refundable.
In the event of cancellation by the Tourist Office (for weather or other reasons), the reimbursement will be made by transfer via your RIB (and your proof of reservation).
The consumption of alcohol is prohibited for minors.
The meal is included in the service.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health.
Non-vegetarian meal, contains gluten.
THE FASCINATING WEEKEND IN COLLIOURE - DISCOVERING MY MOTHER'S VINEYARD
Robert, wine tourism professional , takes you in VinOHrando , on routes chosen for "Secret journeys in the heart of the vineyards of
Collioure "and, to combine the pleasure of a hike in the vineyard in a small group with that of exclusive meetings and tastings. The tour is done on a loop on foot and lasts approximately 2.5 hours. During the tour, Robert tells you the history of the vineyard from its origins, the terroirs, the cultivation techniques so particular to Collioure, the methods of vinification, etc. After the visit, a VIP tasting , commented by the winegrower of the Pietri-Géraud cellar is scheduled (around 1 hour).
Timetables and prices
- Departure Thursday, October 15 at 9 a.m.
- Meeting at the Collioure Tourist Office
- Duration of full activity: 4 hours
- Individual Adult Price: € 21
- Group rate from 6 participants: 11 € / person
- Health protocol:
- The group rate applies from 6 people
- Difficulty level of the hike: easy (change in altitude 100m).
- Activity available for an audience aged 18 to 77
- Not recommended for pregnant women over 4 months and people with heart problems
- Possibility to pick up a maximum of 3 people at their accommodation, but you need to know this the day before the activity before 12 noon
- Our 4-legged friends accepted on a leash
- Languages FR and GB, Spanish and Catalan included (if the language is not French, specify it when booking)
- Robert is a hiking guide with Professional Civil Liability Insurance:
`` Local guide, holder of a Federal Certificate of Hiking Animator (FF Montagnard Milieu), Level 1 Animator (FF Hiking), Lifeguard First Aid, my various training courses guarantee your safety. ''
- Recommendations: take water, sun protection, a hat and wear good shoes
- Reservation can be canceled, notify 2 days before, visit confirmed 2 days before