L'Arbre du Voyageur
- Fusion cuisine
- Tapas of the world
- Majority of organic or local products
- Sunday noon brunch
restaurant is a cozy restaurant located in the neighboorhood. You will find Tapas
and dishes from here and elsewhere, a trip around the world.
We work with quality, fresh products, and most of our vegetables are organic and local
Every day come and have an after-beach tapas aperitif from 6 p.m. or taste one of our specialties.
You will find craft beers
and local wine
On Sunday noon, we offer a Brunch formula (there are no dishes on the menu served that day).
Reservation at 0468951083
- Do you want to know what customers think about this restaurant?
Find here the restaurant reviewsThe traveller's tree
- Example of tapas, main courses and desserts served (these dishes will not necessarily be served on the day of your arrival)
Tapas from here and elsewhere (between 6 and 12 €):
- Plate of Pata negra: 12 €
- Oberic soubressade con queso toast: € 8
- Boquerones toast (Desclaux anchovies): € 8
- House spring rolls: 8 €
- Gyoza (homemade Japanese ravio): 8 €
- Indie hummus: € 7
- Edamane: € 6
- Tuna chirashi: € 19
- Chirashi veggie: 15 €
- Tuna tataki: € 19
- Fried noodles: 17 €
- Veggie stir-fried noodles: € 14
- Calamar picata: € 17
Dish of the week:
- Chicken Satai: € 19
- Duck tataki: € 19
- Satay shrimps: 17 €
Gambas tom ka kai: 19 €
- Caramel / choco cheese cake: € 8
- Cheese cake red fruits: 8 €
- Chia seeds: 8 €
The opening hours and days of the restaurant:
- Monday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and from 7 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Closed on Tuesdays
- Find more information here on their website .