- Gastronomic restaurant
- Starred in the Michelin guide
- Local and seasonal products
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free cuisine
The restaurant is closed on Monday and Tuesday.
This gourmet restaurant in Collioure , starred in the Michelin guide since 2008, is one of the most popular restaurants on the Côte Vermeille. From the top of its terraces, it has a very beautiful sea view over the bay of Collioure. In the plate it is the same delight with an inventive cuisine that realizes the chef Laurent Lemal .The desserts are the work of pastry chef Julie Lemal .
The dishes offered by chef Laurent Lemal:
- Toulouges onions in variation
- Oysters from Leucate "Petula spectacular"
- Villanova Ranxo octopus sausage
- Ronan Frank's Pig
The signature desserts of pastry chef Julie Lemal:
- Thym'o' tea
- Gold blood plants from here
Several menus will be proposed to you:
- Menu from 60€ to 150€ (excluding drinks)
- Carte blanche: we adapt to the tastes of the customers
- Wine list highlighting our local wines
The little extras
The establishment has a lounge with 10 to 15 seats for meetings or 18 to 20 for private parties and a large room with inimitable bayadères in the Catalan colors of the Quinta house, all lit by huge bay windows. Porcelain and silver cutlery discreetly underline the luxury of the place.
The exceptional wine list, managed by a sommelier who advises the customer, includes some 500 references.
Opening period: February 11, 2022 to November 20, 2022
Would you like to know the opinion of customers about this restaurant?
the opinions of the restaurant La Balette
information on gastronomy and tastings