- Gastronomic restaurant
- Local and seasonal products
This gastronomic restaurant in Collioure , starred in the Michelin guide since 2008, is one of the most popular restaurants on the Côte Vermeille. From the top of its terraces, it has a beautiful sea view over the bay of Collioure. On the plate, it is the same enchantment with an inventive cuisine produced by chef Laurent Lemal . The desserts are the work of pastry chef Julie Lemal .
The dishes offered by chef Laurent Lemal:
- Toulouges onions in variation
- Leucate oysters "Petula spectacular"
- The octopus sausage Ranxo version from Villanova
- Ronan Frank's Pig
The signature desserts of pastry chef Julie Lemal:
- Thyme'o 'tea
- Gold plant blood from here
Several menus will be offered:
- Menu from € 54 to € 129 (excluding drinks)
- Carte blanche: we adapt to customer tastes
- Wine list highlighting our local wines
The little extras
The establishment has a lounge seating 10 to 15 for meetings or 18 to 20 for private parties and a large room with inimitable bayadères in the Catalan colors of the Quinta house, all lit by huge bay windows. Porcelain and silverware discreetly underline the luxury of the place.
The exceptional wine list, managed by a sommelier who advises customers, includes some 500 references.
Do you want to know what customers think about this restaurant?
the opinions of the restaurant La Balette
the information on gastronomy and tastings