- Gourmet restaurant
- Panoramic view of the bay
- French, Mediterranean, European, Catalan cuisine
- Suitable for vegetarians
is a restaurant
offers a very refined and original cuisine
that will satisfy the most delicate taste buds. Also, the terrace enjoys a panoramic view facing the sea, making it a very popular restaurant on the Côte Vermeille
Enjoy a very welcoming staff and a breathtaking view of Collioure during your meal. The Neptune guarantees you an inventive cuisine
products of excellent quality
.This restaurant also has an exceptional wine
list and offers a vegetarian menu.
- Do you want to know what customers think about this restaurant?
the reviews of the restaurant Le Neptune
- Valentine's Day menu: € 79
- Lunch Formula (except Sunday and public holidays): € 29
- Gourmet menu: 39 €
- Neptune Menu: 59 €
- Bacchus and Neptune menu: 99 €
- Vegetarian menu: 39 €
- Small gourmet menu: 15 €
The opening hours and days of the restaurant:
- April to September: every day from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. and from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- October to March: 12 p.m. to 3.30 a.m. and 7.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m. (closed Tuesday and Wednesday, except public holidays).
The Neptune has free parking,
available only by reservation because places are limited.
Find more information here
on their website.
Learn more about Catalan culinary traditions