- Gourmet restaurant
- Panoramic view of the bay
- French, Mediterranean, European, Catalan cuisine
- Suitable for vegetarians
is a restaurant
offers a very refined and original cuisine
that will satisfy the finest taste buds. Also, the terrace enjoys a panoramic view facing the sea which makes it a very popular restaurant on the Côte Vermeille
Enjoy a very welcoming staff and a breathtaking view of Collioure during your meal. Le Neptune guarantees inventive cuisine
excellent quality products
.This restaurant also benefits from an exceptional wine
list and offers a vegetarian menu.
- Do you want to know what customers think about this restaurant?
the opinions of the restaurant Le Neptune
- Valentine's Day menu: 79 €
- Lunch formula (excluding Sunday and public holidays): € 29
- New Year's Eve menu: 135 €
- Christmas Eve menu: 79 €
- Gourmet menu: € 39
- Neptune menu: 59 €
- Bacchus and Neptune menu: € 99
- Vegetarian menu: € 39
- Little gourmet menu: € 15
The opening hours and days of the restaurant:
- April to September: every day from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. and from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- From October to March:from 12 p.m. to 3:30 a.m. and from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. (closed Tuesday and Wednesday, except public holidays).
The Neptune has free parking,
available only by reservation as spaces are limited.
Find more information here
on their website.
Learn more about Catalan culinary traditions