will take place throughout the month of October to raise awareness about the prevention of female cancers and raise funds for research.
400 pink umbrellas
will be hung in the streets of Collioure throughout the month of October.
They will be available for sale from September 28 for an amount of € 10 at the town hall of Collioure from Anne Barboteu: firstname.lastname@example.org
, the profits will be donated to an association fighting against breast cancer.
The shop windows of Collioure will also be in pink every month.
Square Caloni and the children's park will be decorated by Les Petites Mains from Tuesday, September 28, 2021.
Meal at 50 € per person. Amount donated to the league against cancer. Pre-registration at the casino or town hall
- October 16 at 12 noon: Music with the Bizzar's fanfare: - Place du 18 Juin
- October 24 is planned a running race:
- A 9km race of the Aces - departure at 9am from the port then direction Fort St Elme.
- A 2km ""family"" race in the village - departure at 10 am from the port
- Registration at 5 €: sums paid to the league against cancer
- Course signposted in pink, pink bib distributed to participants