An intimate stroll , telling the story of Collioure through details that could
we escape. A visit filled with anecdotes and hidden treasures that reveal us Collioure in another way.
Language of the visit:
House of Fauvism (10 Rue Prud Homie, 66190 Collioure).
- Thursday 29/08 at 10:00 am (duration 2h)
- Thursday 05/09 at 10:00 am (duration 2h)
- Thursday 12/09at 10:00 am (duration 2h)
- Normal: 7 €
- Unemployed and heritage pass: 5 €
- Child from 8 to 12 years old: 2 €
- Family Pack: 15 €
Reservation not cancellable, non-refundable
In case of cancellation by the tourist office (for weather or other reasons), the refund will be made by transfer via your RIB (and your receipt if you book at the reception of the tourist office) .
To predict the day of the visit:
Give the first and last name of the person who booked
Provide a bottle of water