Get off the beaten track and discover the city's hidden treasures! Walking through the alleys, you will discover the little stories that make Collioure. Experience this original tour, beyond the image of postcards.
An intimate stroll , telling the story of Collioure through details that could escape us. A visit filled with anecdotes and hidden treasures that reveal Collioure to us in another way.
For residents of the Occitanie region, take advantage of the 2 offers in the Occitanie region to benefit from a leisure offer at reduced prices! On the "Unusual Collioure" walk , enjoy a price of € 5 instead of € 7!
- The EvasiO'culture Pass allows you to benefit from a reduced rate on the leisure offer by ordering a train ticket. On the "Unusual Collioure" walk , enjoy a price of € 5 instead of € 7!
Provide a mask, a mask can be provided if necessary.
Language of the visit:
English and Spanish on request.
All audiences: Online reservation above (book button) or by phone: 04 68 82 15 47
- reservation required online above (button "special colliourencs reservation") or by phone: 04 68 82 15 47
- Dates: June 4, 5 and 6 at 10 a.m. (duration 1h15)
- Meeting point: Maison du fauvisme (10 Rue de la Prud'Homie, 66190 Collioure).
- Places limited to 5 people
House of Fauvism (10 Rue de la Prud'Homie, 66190 Collioure).
Every Tuesday and Saturday at 3.30 p.m. (duration 1h15)
Arrive 5 minutes before
Price of visits:
- Normal: 7 €
- Unemployed person and heritage pass: 5 €
- Child from 8 to 12 years old: 2 €
- Family pack: € 15
Reservation cannot be canceled