Follow in the footsteps of Henri Matisse and André Derain
and relive the summer of 1905 and the luminous history of Fauvism in Collioure. In this open-air museum
you will understand how these painters brought their colours to life, in the light of the midday sun. This tour also introduces you to the village, a fishing port which became the home of these painters in the early 20th century.
Le Chemin du Fauvisme is also available as a 2 hour visit. From the town to Port d'Avall, on the trail of 17 reproductions of works by Matisse and Derain.
Maison du fauvisme (10 Rue Prud Homie, 66190 Collioure).
- Tuesday 12/03 at 10h (1h15)
- Wednesday 20/03 at 10am (1h15m)
- Monday 25/03 at 10h (1h15)
- Friday 5/04 at 15:30 (1h15)
- Monday 8/04 at 10am (1h15)
- Friday 12/04 at 15:30 (1h15)
- Friday 19/04 at 15:30 (1h15)
- Friday 22/04 at 10h (1h15)
- Friday 26/04 at 15:30 (1h15)
5 minutes before
- Normal: 7 €
- Unemployed and pass patrimoine: 5 €
- Child from 8 to 12 years old: 2 €
- Family Pack: 15 €
Reservation not cancellable, non-refundable
To predict the day of the visit:
Give the first name, last name and email of the person who booked or print the booking form.