Unusual and unique visit to discover the heritage
and military history
of the village and Roussillon.
At the meeting point of the Pyrenees and the Mediterranean, Collioure , the great port of Roussillon for centuries and stronghold, occupies a strategic position which makes it an important stake throughout the history. A magnificent walk on the heights of the village, the fort of the star at Fort Miradou , you will discover the rich past of the village and enter the monuments usually inaccessible to the public : The square Fort and Fort Miradou which currently houses the CNEC (Commando National Training Center).Take a leap into history and explore these military sites as you stroll through the unique and enchanting landscapes of the Vermeille Coast .
Walk of 2 hours which requires to be well shod. Children over 10 years old.
Language of the visit:
No reservation possible the same day.
Stadium parking (at the terminal to pay).
Schedule and Location
Visit of Square Fort, du Fort Miradou et du Round Fort
- Wednesday 10/07 at 9h (duration 2h)
- Wednesday 17/07 at 9h (duration 2h)
- Wednesday 24/07 at 9h (duration 2h)
- Wednesday 31/07 at 9h (duration 2h)
- Wednesday 28/08 at 9h (duration 2h)
- Wednesday 04/09 at 10h (duration 2h)
Visit of Square Fort et Round Fort
(The Fort Miradou is closed during August)
- Wednesday 07/08 at 9h (duration 1h30)
- Wednesday 14/08 at 9h (duration 1h30)
- Wednesday 21/08 at 9h (duration 1h30)
Appointment 5 minutes before
- Normal: 9 €
- Unemployed and heritage pass: 5 €
- Child from 8 to 12 years old: 2 €
- Family Pack: 15 €
Reservation not cancellable, non-refundable
To predict the day of the visit:
Give the first and last name of the person who booked.
Have an identity card on yourself and by person.