From Saint Vincent to the Crusades, from the lighthouse to the church and from the revolution to the building of the temple. Walk through Collioure with an in-depth visit of the Notre Dame des Anges church.
A little history ...
Originally, the first church in the city, named St. Mary's, was located on the site of the primitive city. On the occasion of the reorganization of the city by the architect of Louis XIV, Vauban, the church of Notre-Dame-des-Anges was built to overcome the destruction of this first church. The first stone was laid in 1684 and was consecrated in 1691.
Maison du fauvisme (10 Rue Prud Homie, 66190 Collioure).
March 21th from 3 pm to 4h15 pm
5 minutes before
- Normal: 7 €
- Unemployed and pass patrimoine: 5 €
- Child from 8 to 12 years old: 2 €
- Family Pack: 15 €
Reservation not cancellable, non-refundable
To predict the day of the visit:
Give the first name, last name and email of the person who booked