Atypical visit to discover the historical heritage of Collioure mixed with the discovery of the vineyards of the city.
Between the Pyrenees and the Mediterranean, Collioure, large wine-growing town of Roussillon, built for centuries its heritage but also its vineyard.
Following a walk in the center of Collioure, discover a new part of the city on a climb to the Mill of the Cortine (olive oil mill).
This magnificent walk on the heights will offer you a new point of view on the city and will allow you to discover the viticultural techniques of the vine growers who are the architects of this landscape.
Visit the Dominican convent gardens, usually closed to the public.Finish your walk at the Cellier des Dominicains, cooperative cellar of the city, nestled in the former convent, for a visit of this ancient church and a tasting in the vault.
Language of the visit:
Meeting place :
Tourist Office - Place du 18 Juin, 66190 Collioure
Day and hours:
- Wednesday 05/06 at 10am (duration 2h)
- Wednesday 12/06 at 10am (duration 2h)
- Wednesday 19/06 at 10am (duration 2h)
- Wednesday 26/06 at 10h (duration 2h)
- Wednesday 03/07 at 10am (duration 2h)
- Wednesday 10/07 at 10am (duration 2h)
- Wednesday 17/07 at 10am (duration 2h)
- Wednesday 24/07 at 10am (duration 2h)
- Wednesday 31/07 at 10am (duration 2h)
Adult (18 years and over): 9 €
Child (under 18 years old): Free
Consumption of alcohol is prohibited for minors.
Reservation not cancellable, non-refundable
Walk of 2 hours which requires to be well shod.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume with moderation.