The winemaker Dominique Recasens makes you discover his vines and his wine property located on the heights of Collioure.
The day begins with a 1.5 hour
walk in the cooperator's domain. In good weather you will enjoy a panoramic view
from Cap Béar to Leucate.
This walk is punctuated by many anecdotes on the particular work of the vineyard in Collioure and the profession of
Cooperative winegrower, you are invited to end this morning with a tasting of Banyuls accompanied by anchovies on the estate.
The morning ends with a food and wine pairing
(starter, main course, dessert) made up of typical Catalan dishes and AOP
Collioure wines from the cooperative cellar for each dish. The meal is covered outside
with presentation of the plate, napkin at the table (starter, main course, dessert).
Your guide and his wife accompany you to the table to share this moment of conviviality. Your menu:
-Sparkling water, still water
- Wine / starter pairing:
- Rosé or white wine from the cellar
- Starter: Catalan charcuterie plate: Serrano ham, boutifarre, manchego
- Anchovy duo: salted anchovies in vinegar, pan con tomato
- Wine / dish pairing:
- Red wine from the cooperative cellar
- Catalan grilled meats with branches: black boutifarre, chorizo, Catalan sausage, rouste (large pork bacon), homemade aioli, potatoes au gratin with aioli, ratatouille
- Wine / dessert pairing:
- Banyuls wine
- Crémat de turron (gypsy arm with caramelized yema cream)
The activity takes place from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
Sporting level: easy (a little difficulty over 300m)
Price: 65 €
Dogs must be kept on a leash.
Maximum number of people: 6 people, with the possibility of adding an additional child
Start of activity at the end of March Language of the visit:
French Meeting place :
- Enter in Google maps "Collège d'En Calvo, 66190 COLLIOURE":
take exit 14 (Collioure Center / Collioure-Le Rimbau), then take the departmental D86, then take the direction of Rimbau, the exact location is at an intersection with the departmental D86 where you can park your car, otherwise by typing in google maps "Collège d'En Calvo, 66190 COLLIOURE".
Exact GPS coordinates: Latitude: 42.514528 | Longitude: 3.064333 (42 ° 30'52.3 "N - 3 ° 03'51.6" E)
- Registration at the latest the day before before 2 p.m. Visit information:
- Wearing a mask is recommended.
- Bring good shoes, a hat and water.
- Reservation non cancellable, non refundable.
In the event of cancellation by the Tourist Office (for weather or other reasons), the reimbursement will be made by transfer via your RIB (and your proof of reservation).
The consumption of alcohol is prohibited for minors.
The meal is included in the service.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health.
Non-vegetarian meal, contains gluten.