Reservation by phone: Dominique Recasens: 06 21 36 40 42 (we no longer make online reservations)
The winemaker Dominique Recasens makes you discover his vines and his wine estate located on the heights of Collioure.
The day begins with a walk of 1h30
in the domain of the cooperator. In good weather you will enjoy a panoramic view
from Cap Béar to Leucate.
This walk is punctuated by many anecdotes on the particular work of the vine in Collioure and the profession of
cooperative winemaker, you are invited to end this morning with a tasting of Banyuls accompanied by anchovies on the estate.
The morning ends with a food and wine pairing
(starter, main course, dessert) composed of typical Catalan dishes and AOP
Collioure wines from the cooperative cellar for each dish.
The meal is covered outside with presentation of the plate, table service (starter, main course, dessert).
Your guide and his wife accompany you to the table to share this moment of conviviality. Your menu:
- Sparkling water, still water
- Wine/starter pairing:
- Rosé or white wine from the cellar
- Starter: plate of Catalan charcuterie: Serrano ham, boutifarre, manchego
- Duo anchovies: salted and vinegar anchovies, pan con tomate
- Wine/dish pairing:
- Red wine from the cooperative cellar
- Catalan grilled with vine shoots: black boutifarre, chorizo, Catalan sausage, rouste (large pork bacon), homemade aioli, potatoes au gratin with aioli, ratatouille
- Wine/dessert pairing:
- Banyuls wine
- Crémat de turron (gypsy arm with caramelized yema cream)
- Coffee Date and hour:
The activity takes place from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. every Saturday from April 2 to August 20, 2022.
Sporting level: easy (a small difficulty over 50 meters)
- Adults (+ 18 years old): 70€
- Teenager (12 - 18 years old): 40€
- Child (-12 years old): 20€
Dogs must be kept on a leash.
Minimum / maximum number of people: 4 people minimum and 6 people maximum, with the possibility of adding an additional child
Meeting place :
Here are 3 directions depending on whether you have a telephone or not:
- Take exit 14 (Collioure Center / Collioure-Le Rimbau), then take the departmental D86, then take the direction of Rimbau, the exact location is at an intersection of the departmental D86 where you can park your car next to the green container of garbage cans (intersection which allows you either to go to the Madeloc Tower, or to Notre Dame de Consolation).
- Exact GPS coordinates: Latitude: 42.514528 | Longitude: 3.064333 (42°30'52.3"N - 3°03'51.6"E): stop next to the green container
- Fill in Google maps "Collège d'En Calvo, 66190 COLLIOURE" stop next to the green container
Registration no later than
the day before before 2 p.m. with Dominique Recasens: 06 21 36 40 42
(we no longer make online reservations) Tour Information:
- Provide good shoes, a hat and water. Meal information:
Alcohol consumption is prohibited for minors.
The meal is included in the service.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health.
Non-vegetarian meal, contains gluten.