The Château d'en Bardou elegant Art Nouveau building completed in 1902, topped with a glass dome and originally built on four equal branches, in Greek crosses, was commissioned by the industrialist and politician Eugène Bardou. This large residence illustrates the extraordinary economic development of Roussillon.
This Castle was transformed into a maternity hospital between 1939 and 1944. La Maternité Suisse , listed as a Historic Monument in 2013, is a symbol for people who lived in the 20th century . Its exhibitions tell its story.
- Last admission 1 hour before closing
- Closed from February 18 to 01, 2021, May 1 and December 25
- From April to September: every day from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- From October to March:open Tuesday to Sunday 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Full price: € 4.50
- Pass price: € 4
- Reduced price - between 8 and 25 years old: € 3
- - 8 years old: Free
For group bookings (10 people minimum):
- +33 4 68 37 34 23