Want to explore the vermeille coast aboard Maya the 2CV? You will leave with Maya and Fleury, your driver and accompanying guide!
You can choose from the wine tourism getaway or the cultural trip!
Fleury tells you about her:
I am Fleury, a tourism professional. I worked in different establishments
tourist, as guide, manager and then manager of establishment. I still have
appreciated valuing our charming department of the Pyrénées Orientales, and more
particularly the village of Collioure and the Côte Vermeille. I am passionate about sharing and
discussing the discovery of cultural, gastronomic and historical heritage
of the place. What I now offer for my greatest pleasure with the tours offered at
aboard my 1978 Citroën 2CV!
- The wine tourism getaway!
Wine lovers or just curious, discover the history of the Côte Vermeille, its vineyard and taste its renowned wines in a privileged setting. This 3 hour tour offers you as a bonus, a tasting commented by a Catalan winegrower in his domain who will share his passion with you.
Price of the experience: 75 €
Specificities of the wine tourism getaway:
- Registration the day before before 4 p.m.
- Departure every Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Meeting point: tailor-made support> place of residence, hotel, train station, restaurant ... In an area between Argelès-sur-mer, Collioure, Port-Vendres and Banyuls sur mer.
- Full activity duration: 3 hours (including wine tasting)