La Vallée des Tortues
is a zoological park located in Sorède
. It presents a collection of turtles from around thirty different species from all over the world, from giants weighing 250kg to dangerous serpentines.
The park is also home to other wild animals: meerkats, armadillos, snakes, marmosets ...
New in 2020 : Immersion aviary and opening of part of the new vivarium!
Every day the park offers free activities : feeding, contact with turtles, tasting meerkats and a complete and educational guided tour for young and old during which the bravest can touch a snake!
Relaxation area, playground and forest area. The snack bar is open during school holidays. The park also welcomes you for birthdays and ""healer passion"" visits.
Dogs are allowed on a leash.
- In April and May: from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- In June : from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- In July and August : from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- In September : from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- In October and until November 1st : from 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Adults (12 years old and over): € 13.50
- Children (3 to 12 years old): € 9.50
- Children under 3: free
- Bicycle parking
- Dog allowed on a leash
- Cash, CB, Checks, ANCV accepted