Villefranche de Conflent.
Villefranche de Conflent is a village rich in culture. Its heritage is so vast, it brings together several centuries of history. This explains its inclusion in the UNESCO world heritage .
- July-August: 10 am-8pm
- June - September: 10 am-7pm
- April-May-October: 11 am-5pm
- February- March- November-December: 12:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Closed in January, except group reservations
- Throughout the year guided tours by reservation for groups of 15 people or more
Contact information :
- Full price: € 4.50.
- Reduced price: € 4 (InterSites Pass, children over 10 years old, etc.)
- Free for children under 10