The Sea, a family passion!
Our team, made up of experienced professionals, welcomes you aboard the Marilou, a modern and comfortable 117-passenger ship.
Departing from Collioure, take to the open sea to discover the Grand Dauphin, embark for an unforgettable moment of conviviality and sharing with our swimming and grilling outings in Paulilles.
Departing from Port-Vendres or Argelès, join us for a cruise to discover the charming and picturesque villages of the Costa Brava.
All information, rates and reservations online on our website: ctm-croisieres.com
- Meet the bottlenose dolphin
The bottlenose dolphin is frequently observed during the summer along our coast and in the natural marine park of the Gulf of Lion. Our company, with a 100% observation rate
in 2020, invites you to experience an unforgettable moment!
Our ""High Quality Whale Watching""
label guarantees you sustainable observation with the greatest respect for animals and the marine ecosystem.
- Taste without moderation our barbecue and swimming outings
The swimming outing will allow
you to discover the protected areas of Cap Béar and Paulilles
. You will enjoy swimming and diving from the boat in its transparent waters.
and swimming outing in Paulilles offers you a warm experience in this idyllic setting. The "homemade" meal is made from fresh, local products:
Fins, masks, snorkels and paddles at your disposal (while stocks last).
- Discover Banyuls and its Harvest Festival
Between sea and mountains, land of the Templars, Banyuls is famous for its sweet wine, enjoy a 2h30 stopover. The 2nd weekend of October, we offer shuttles for the traditional Harvest Festival. Departure from Argelès or Port-Vendres
- Discover the charming and picturesque villages of the Costa Brava.
Make your way to Port-Bou
, a typical old fishing port, gateway to Spain
. A stopover of 1h30 will allow you to do your shopping at attractive prices.
Choose a day cruise to enjoy a stopover of 3 to 4 hours in Cadaques.
A free time to allow you to have lunch, discover the picturesque village of Cadaques or the sweetness of life in the charming city of Rosas, or everything simply lazing on the beach.
Departure from Argelès or Port-Vendres Our labels:
High Quality Whale Watching / Quality Tourism & Occitania South of France Useful information:
- Disabled access (except for Cadaques)
- Rates adapted for people with disabilities
- Mandatory identity document for Spain
- Dog admitted according to service without supplement (except Cadaques)
- Possibility of carrying bicycles on certain services with a supplement of €5 / bicycle Groups
benefit from special rates. We also offer privatizations and tailor-made services for various events: seminars, cocktail parties, buffets, family celebrations, incentives, team-building...
All information, rates and reservations online on our website: ctm-croisieres.com To contact us :
• Argelès / Collioure: 06 14 19 65 84 / firstname.lastname@example.org
• Group service: 06.29.89.20.58. / email@example.com